17 November 2017

20 years ago today - New Companion - 18 Nov 1997

Twenty years ago today I was transferred to a new apartment and was assigned a new companion, Elder Bassett.

Fist impression: Whew! He can't be worse than the last.

It's very interesting to see the progression of things and to notice how I have been guided and taught throughout my life. In my last companionship, I learned that even though he and I didn't get along very well, it is possible to find common ground and get along with anyone. No matter how annoying. There is something to learn from everyone, if I can be humble enough to see it.


Elder Bassett

Ice skating was one of my favorite pass times. 

Everyone loved Sister K's cooking. She took such great care of us. 

Inside the central market in Voronezh. 

The town square (Lennon square) during the set-up of the Christmas tree. 
My desk space.

No comments:

Post a Comment